If you care for an elderly, injured or special needs pet, you've come to the right place!
Look at this beautiful dog...let's find her that perfect home.
From: Juli Buck firstname.lastname@example.org (at gmail.com)
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 4:34 PM
Mylee needs a rescue!
· My name is Juli Buck. My address is: 8703 NE 79th Street , Vancouver , WA . 98662 . The number I can be reached at is: (360) 907-8537
· Mylee is 4 years old she is black and tan short coat mini Doxie. When we went to the vet last she weighed 11 pounds. She somehow injured her back, and can't use her back legs very well. I could not afford the surgery they suggested. They said it was a small chance that the surgery would even work. She has regained movement in both legs and can wag her tail.· Her name is Mylee.
· She is not spayed.
· I cannot afford to give her the care and a wheelchair that I believe that she desperately needs. She gets around pretty well on the grass, but I think if she had a wheelchair she would go like crazy and move like she wants to. Possibly regain more muscle to be able to walk again. She can stand little by herself but for only brief moments.
· I will attach a picture of her.
· I will contact the vet upon hearing from you to get records.
· We have done shots at home and she is up to date. I just recently lost the paperwork on the dates though.
· She liked walks before, and she loves going in the car.
· We did a flea treatment about 6 weeks ago.
· Her teeth seem to be doing well. They looked them over when we went to the vet.
· She is very friendly. She is great with kids, and other dogs. She has never nipped at any person before.
· She doesn't have any behavioral issues that I can think of.
· She doesn't have any training.
· She loves to play, and gets super excited about her toys.
· She was trained to go outside before she got hurt. Now she is in diapers. I do take her outside many times throughout the day but she still goes in the diapers sometimes.
· Other than this most recent injury she has been very healthy.
· Right now she has something going on with her tail, but it seems to be healing a little more every day.
I do not have a kennel for her. Since her injury she is in a laundry basket to sleep. I can provide the $100, as I had been saving for a wheelchair. This is not something I have thought lightly about. I will miss her terribly. I am just not in a situation where I cannot give her the attention and care that she needs, and I feel terrible about it. I hope there is someone out there who will have the time and money to give her the life that she needs.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest