Banner Image

Dolly

For those seeking advice on caring for incontinent pets and animals with kidney-related problems.

Re: Dolly

Postby critters » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:41 am

No, not Dollar Tree, for sure. Can't believe at least some of the rest don't, though!! :?
critters
Founding Member

Postby CarolC » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:06 pm

It worked!!! :lol: Picture is attached, you can see I used too much. Next time I'll use less. I had to put it on in 2 pieces to get it around her leg, I didn't try making a hole. With 2 pieces it left her tail free and totally covered her diaper. She was out there a long time and came in with a COMPLETELY dry diaper, no moisture in around the edges. When I opened the package, I thought I had got leftover holiday stock, but it turns out it was a design from the movie Frozen. That's what the light blue is on the clear plastic. It is very loud and crinkly, but it stood up to abrasion bouncing all around the yard. I am very happy with it. And the really neat thing was, when I went to peel if off of her, it wasn't just stuck to itself, it was literally glued to every inch of the denim diaper, so it even sticks to denim? Good stuff! I think this is better than trying to buy a waterproof diaper cover for $35. There is just too much chance it will not exactly fit over her denim diaper and places will still get wet. We're "sticking" with this. :trophy:
:thankyou:
Dolly Press N Seal sm.PNG
CLICK TO ENLARGE
CarolC

Postby Christine » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:27 pm

this is one for our wiki-leaks....I mean Wikipedia! :mrgreen:
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Christine

Postby CarolC » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:59 pm

:haha:
How to Shrink Wrap Your Pup! :lol:
Oughta send it to Glad.
Wonder what they'd say?
:hysterical:
CarolC

Postby critters » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:13 am

CarolC wrote::haha:
How to Shrink Wrap Your Pup! :lol:
Oughta send it to Glad.
Wonder what they'd say?
:hysterical:

Seriously, I would. They might send you coupons, more wrap, or star Dolly in an ad for pay. They also might not care, but companies tend to like such things. It doesn't cost anything, and there could be some reward.
critters
Founding Member

Postby CarolC » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 am

Well, I think a mystery is solved. For some unknown reason, Dolly has been very, very eager to go outside at 10 PM every night. She bounces to the door and waits to be let out. Then she is out there in the dark for quite a while, and eventually comes back in extremely excited about whatever she was doing, bouncing around happy and exhilarated and pleased with herself.

Well, yesterday when it was still light I saw her poking her nose through the fence repeatedly trying to get something. When I went to see what it was, it was one of those locusts that will climb out of their skin and leave a brown shell behind. This one was on a piece of grass, and she finally got it and ATE it. I couldn't tell if it was a real locust or just the shell. Then I found an empty shell not far away in the grass and showed her and she jumped on that. So I wonder if she has been going out and...eating locusts? Don't think I've ever had a dog do that. Maybe that's why she was so excited, she was going out "hunting" and finding FOOD. :D
CarolC

Postby critters » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:38 am

I don't know that I'd call it food, but she's certainly finding crunchies! :mrgreen:
critters
Founding Member

Postby CarolC » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:16 am

Exactly! Treats! :hysterical:
CarolC

Postby critters » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:20 am

Mine like to eat them, too. Makes me cringe!!! :mrgreen:
critters
Founding Member

Previous