Help Needed: lgihtfoots cancer *LINK*

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
william lynch

Re: Help Needed: lgihtfoots cancer

Post by william lynch »

hi guys the vet is out of town till today she will ck her messages im sure as soon as shes back lightfoot slep pretty good last night right next to me in the bed on a pad but i did not get wet so thats a good sign i hope
hugs for alll the help
Carol T.

Post by Carol T. »

Glad you didn't get wet...but be SURE she's able to urinate. That's critical.
william lynch

Post by william lynch »

lightfoot is to be at her vets at 9 monday am wish us well please
billwanda
Carol T.

Post by Carol T. »

Lightfoot is in my prayers. Update us when you get back.
william lynch

Post by william lynch »

hi guys went to vet today we did not hear any good news at all seams the tumors have spread to her spine the hoxey has not had time to take effect so we going to chill with her a few days and then pronely be very say parents. if any one has any idea let us know.
thanks Carol for the help we sure thank you for it
Carol T.

Post by Carol T. »

Ohhh, I'm so sorry. That just breaks my heart, but you can't let her suffer. Someone on this board has said you have to make the choice between you being in pain at letting go, or allowing your pet to live in pain. I think you love your baby enough to make the right choice. I know it's no consolation, but I believe with all my heart that animals go to heaven. If you didn't read what I wrote about the subject on this board, I'll email it if I still have the email address. If not, have Wanda or Sharlet email me at carlie02@hotmail.com. You and Lightfoot are in my prayers. Hold Lightfoot extra close tonight and spoil her rotten.
william lynch

Post by william lynch »

just an update lightfoot had a better day today very little pain and was loved on for hrs
she cant walk but i can be her feet
william lynch

Post by william lynch »

light foot had a little better day cant walk but was loved on for hrs and seams to had very little pain
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

I'm sorry for the bad news at the vet, but I'm glad Lightfoot's had a better day. What a GREAT gift!

You might want to move this up to the top of the bb; it's getting so very far down it's hard to find.

Good luck!