try try again

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

try try again

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Ok, went to Purina website saw Puppy Litter, thought HANDICAPPEDPETS.COM. Bought some this weekend. With six dogs haven't had time to train, but am hopeful, what a Godsend it would be! The litter is pellets, the box is huge (Allicks will be big some day), she knocked the bag all over the dining room floor, so the room is a toilet right now, she ate some pellets which came thru her stool (easy to find in the middle of the floor) but just think of the possibilities. You have to dig way down to the bottom of the litter bag to find the instructions (the dogs ate my glasses so I can't read em)
Saturday am, Allicks had her bath, her Advantage, her eye drops, rolled in dirt, took second bath, washed off Advantage, caged her to dry so she would stay clean, she freaked out, screaming & writhing in the kennel, packed her suitcase sobbing, took her to vet for shots & heartworm prevent, took to 2nd Puppy Class at PetsMart AND HER NEW FAMILY NEVER SHOWED UP!!!
Took her home deliriously happy. Six dogs aint too much, ya think?
critters
Founding Member

LOL

Post by critters »

My life's been A LOT like that lately, so I can relate. Better to laugh than cry, right?!! At least she enjoys class; maybe somebody will fall in love with her! Let us know how the litter works out.
CarolC

Re: try try again

Post by CarolC »

Karen, Speaking of pellets, you have to picture this. My incontinent small dog ate a bunch of Bunny's rabbit raisins off the carpet a couple of days ago. So I had her standing on the bathroom counter to express her and let her do her business. Imagine my surprise when those rabbit droppings started dropping out one and two at a time looking unchanged from when she'd eaten them!!
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: try try again & Bunny raisins

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

I laughed and laughed...somethings are just so funny! Thank you for sharing!