An Open Invitation - It's a Celebration!- Come One Come All!

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

An Open Invitation - It's a Celebration!- Come One Come All!

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

You are all invited, from New Hampshire, to Connecticut to somewhere in Tennessee, Bluffton & Beaufort, SC: Allicks the Blind Pup graduates PuppyClass an 8 week intensive course for the very Gifted @ PetsMart in Bluffton, SC, at 1:00 pm on Saturday, April 17, 2004! She is of course valedictorian and will be continuing her studies at Graduate School in the advanced class of NEW SKILLS FOR BLIND DOGS - DVD. Don't tell my boy, Allicks is borrowing his cap & gown. He was High Honors, too, so she'll have her sash! Please join us for this family event!
Thank you all for believing in her! She is just beginning her journey to Greatness. She's going to miss her Teacher, Annie Sullivan, terribly, tho, so there will be a lot of tears shed - bring a hanky. Allicks' Mom, Karen
CarolC

Bright Future for Allicks!

Post by CarolC »

What fun! I can just imagine her receiving a rawhide roll tied with a leather shoelace for a diploma! Wish I could be there--maybe you could post pictures? By the way, you were asking for ideas of sounds to teach her...? I was thinking about the sound of the new hybrid vehicles. A hybrid Toyota snuck up behind my dog and me when we were walking in the street, and it got closer than it should have before I realized we needed to move over, the engine was so quiet. Congratulations, Allicks and Karen! :)