Incontinent Cat - Diaper Options??

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
MaevesMommie

Incontinent Cat - Diaper Options??

Post by MaevesMommie »

I am wondering if anyone has had success with disposable or cloth diapers on cats?? Maeve is likely to be incontinent (urine and BMs) for life and is not even a year old yet. Would prefer a commercially available option. Info greatly appreciated!!
CarolC

Re: Incontinent Cat - Diaper Options??

Post by CarolC »

You could page back through this message board to the thread entitled DIAPERS FOR MY REAR PARALYZED KITTY posted by Mary Jo on 12/29/2003 (or jump to it by entering the title of the message in the Search box and checkmarking Subject). There was also a super website originally posted by Debbie_Spain in a messaged entitled DIY KITTY STUD OVERALLS on 2/13/2004. I will put the link she gave at the bottom of this message. You can read her original message and the discussion following it by paging back to that date or using the Search function again. Hope you find something that works well for your kitty.

DIY Kitty Stud Overalls--posted by Debbie_Spain 2/13/04
Alisa G

Post by Alisa G »

Hi,
My Trixie wears Pampers size one. She is a petite 7 pound cat. I cut a hole for her tail.

Trixie the Handicat
Janice F

Post by Janice F »

I've found the answer!! Go to Joybies.com They sell Piddle Pants in 5 sizes for your cat. Voted one of Cat Fancy Magazine's best items. The cat will probably not be able to wriggle out of these because they are secured in several places. I just put in my order.
CarolC

Joybies.com Piddle Pants direct link

Post by CarolC »

Hi Janice F.--Hope you don't mind this direct link--am afraid I won't remember which thread this important information was in next time someone needs a recommendation. Hope everybody sees your message! :)

Click here to see Joybies.com Piddle Pants for cats and dogs