Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Jan

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Post by Jan »

I get a phone call yesterday morning from my friend and neighbor Babara. Her brother in law called from Boston (Chinatown) where he had come across three 2 and a half week old kittens on the sidewalk! No one even seemed to see them and stepped over them and ignored their screams for help! He put them in a box and looked for mom cat for a short bit then ran to work. He came back during lunch and found another one! The 4th one may have ch and that's why she wasn't found with the others. It's a watch and see thing as they are very young. Either that or some piece of work kicked her out of the way! What is wrong with people? Last week it was "Priscilla" the dumpster kitten this it's babies in Boston! I hope he's able to locate the mother cat, but certainly not holding my breath!
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

at least he found them...

Post by Bendy Kitty »

and didn't walk on like the heartless idiots who inhabit most of the planet...
does he know about taking care of tiny kittens? I'm sure you've given him lots of info on it!

purrrrs to you

Bendy kitten
Jan

Re: at least he found them...

Post by Jan »

I'm the mama for now. Bob isn't too up to doing such things! I have a large rotti X that "does the bums" so it's not such a chore taking care of them! And Greta is happy to oblige....(yuck)