Websites: Pixs of Weeble on my Websit now *LINK* *PIC*

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Cindidoxiemom

Re: update & proud parent moment

Post by Cindidoxiemom »

Way to go Weeble...That is just wonderful. It is so heartwarming when they gain a little of their independence back!
Hugs and keep the great news coming.
Cindi
Oscar, Sage, Misty and Hunter
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Ahh, Weeblemyster.... you make us ALL smile

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Beth, I have been so incredibly, crushingly sad... and I read this AND I SMILE! THANK YOU WEEBLE, AND THANK MAMA TOO!
Beth, your Proud Parent Moments will cause you to sprout wings and fly to that Magical World of HandicappedPets.
We had a a discussion on BlindDogs on why to adopt a blinddog to put on a sign in a kill shelter to help save a blind dal.
Well, Folks are now copying and posting those reasons. But the real reason?
They make US exceed and excel and reach heights WE would NEVER have thought possible. We NEED OUR HANDICAPPEDPETS more than they need us.
We are so incredibly special to them. We gave them the GIFT OF LIFE and LOVE.
They are the ones made US special. That is the finest gift we could ever receive. To be made into better human beings. And these special critters (sorry critters...) did that. They worked miracles in OUR lives. Doncha think?
Winnie

Re: Ahh, Weeblemyster.... you make us ALL smile

Post by Winnie »

Agree, Karen. Before Blanche's paralysis, I didn't realise I could have so much love to give. So as you said, we are made better persons because of these animals.

That Weeble can use the cart and walk (yes even two minor steps is a walk :-P) again somehow has a special meaning to me cos I ordered the cart for Blanche about the same time as Beth. I had wanted so much that Eddies' carts could help Blanche and Weeble (in view of Beth's frustrating experience w/ K9).

B couldn't make it to see her new wheels, but Weeble's BIG steps has given much hope and encouragement to all the disabled doggies out there.

So thanks, Weeble and way to go boy !!!

Winnie
critters
Founding Member

Re: update & proud parent moment

Post by critters »

Ah, the little ones just wanna DO so bad!! Congrats!
CarolC

PetsWithDisabilities calendar

Post by CarolC »

Beth, you need to send that picture of Weeble in the Eddie's cart in for the Calendar contest at PetsWithDisabilities. The same contest where little Buddy won Mr. December 2006. That's a handsome photo, and Weeble is a beautiful physical specimen of a dog with an admirable look on his face.

Calendar Photo contest
Weeble's :o~ mom Beth

Re: PetsWithDisabilities calendar

Post by Weeble's :o~ mom Beth »

Carol Thanks! I just wrote a loooong e-mail(hopefully they will read it) telling them about my boy Weeble, & also forwarded the pictures to them. Keeping fingers & toes crossed that I'll hear something....yea or nay.
Geez now you have me dreaming! My boy a calendar model! Maybe he'll be Mr.July!:>)
FYI

Re: Websites: Pixs of Weeble on my Websit now *LINK* *PIC*

Post by FYI »