Dogs: Free Sling

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Stephanie

Dogs: Free Sling

Post by Stephanie »

To anyone out there, when my GSD had his spinal stroke, we got him a sling from Cornell. He is walking and running again, THANK GOD. Anyway, if anyone needs a sling for a large dog, let me know. It is new, has adjustable straps and fake sheep fur for comfort. Just let me know and it's yours. First come, first serve. I hope someone needs it and can use it. Oh and it's blue in color for all of those manly dogs out there:)) Or for the sassy lady dogs:))
Christine

Re: Dogs: Free Sling

Post by Christine »

If your sling is still available, my Bailey and I would like to take you up on your offer. She has just in the past two weeks gotten so weak in both her front and back legs. I bought a harnass today, we have built a ramp, gotten a sled for the ramp, ordered herbal medication and been working with both a holistic and a traditional vet. I am running out of ideas and funds so your post was a godsend. If you still have it, I promise to pass it on to someone else once Bailey is strong again. Also, I will reimburse you for the postage. Thank you. Chris and Bailey
Stephanie

Re: Dogs: Free Sling

Post by Stephanie »

Consider it yours!! If you email me your address at obladi1410@yahoo.com I will send it tomorrow. Don't sweat the postage, just take care of the postage when you pass the sling to the next "Sling Keeper", good luck!! What happened to your dog? I'm pretty new here...