Kid John--posting pics

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
critters
Founding Member

Kid John--posting pics

Post by critters »

You can post pics that are out there on the web someplace (like when Mark puts them up and sends you the address or when people have accounts with Photopoint, etc.). All you do is plug the address into the box at the bottom that says"Optional Image URL." Either type or cut/paste works fine. If all works well, and it usually does with Mark's setup, the pic will appear. However, some of your pics may not work quite the same way because I think Mark set you up a little different, but you can experiment.

critters critters

PS-That's Spunky nm

Post by critters critters »

nm
Kid John

Re: Kid John--posting pics

Post by Kid John »

Wow.... What a deal!!!

Thanks Critters, I'm not sure that I can get this right, but what I am try to do is put up a picture of John's New Tricycle.
This tricycle might have some bugs in its planning, but I would like to share the basic plan of it.
It is made for in house moving, and not out side.
When big Furkids come in the house, and are no longer in their cart, they are stuck in one spot. Something like this would allow them to move, and getting them in it is easy.
Kid John

Re: Kid John--posting pics Critters?

Post by Kid John »

I gotta ask???
Open the file, Click on file, go down to address, and copy and paste???? That is the file address, I think???

://C:\My%20Documents\John's%20Tricycle.jpg

Please, I have a personal address, You know, for all the Dumb Questions.

Kid John
Kid John

Re: Kid John--posting pics

Post by Kid John »

John's Tricycle.
critters
Founding Member

emails sent nm

Post by critters »

nm