Other: Stroller ideas

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Jean

Other: Stroller ideas

Post by Jean »

Hi Everyone,
As you might remember, I adopted Angel my paralyzed pupper last month. He is quickly becoming such a part of our family. However, he is so upset when he is left behind when the other dogs and I go walking. Has anyone bought a stroller that they really like and would recommend.
It can be a dog or cat stroller as Jaime would like to start walking (strolling LOL) as well.
Thank you, Jean
Jean

Re: Other: THANK YOU FYI *NoMsg*

Post by Jean »

Pam (Riley's mom)

Re: Other: Stroller ideas

Post by Pam (Riley's mom) »

I have the stroller sold on this website and I highly recommend it.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

and of course the home-grown ones: The shopping cart with the padded "floor", the collapsible basket on wheels that you can now get at wallyworld, a child's wagon with a small carrier set therein, and my personal favorite, a child's stroller with pup tied in with the seatbelt thingie.
Those of course would be what my critters (sorry critters) would have to suffer with and be embarrassed by. Thank God they're blind, they'll never know ... dont tell em!
critters
Founding Member

hehe

Post by critters »

I told her about Charlie's free-from-a-yard-sale backpack and suggested converting a human stroller for Angel and Jaime. Great minds think alike. :)
Jean

Post by Jean »

I really like it. It looks like it is a very good stroller. Thanks
Jean

Post by Jean »

Karen Thank You for the very unique ideas. You sound like you live on a "shoe string budget" like I do. I'm sure your "fur kids" would never be embarrassed by their "GREAT MOM". I bet they are very proud of you!!!!!/Jean
Jean

Re: hehe

Post by Jean »

Yes, Critters I like the backpack idea also. I just don't know if I could keep Jaime from taking off. She might ber paralyzed but she is very quick. Thanks/Jean
critters
Founding Member

Re: hehe

Post by critters »

I put is harness on him, put the seatbelt through the harness to the other side and back again, and buckled him up. He NEVER took a header, even when I stood on my head at yard sales!