Help Needed: Nessy needs a forever home *PIC*

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Lesli

Help Needed: Nessy needs a forever home *PIC*

Post by Lesli »

Hello this is Nessy, an 18 month old border collie mix with an extraordinary birth defect. Although it looks debilitating, she gets around very well and keeps up with the other dogs. She is extremely playful, smart and active. It is as though she does not even realize she is handicapped. She likes other cats and gets along well with other dogs. It takes her a little time to get used to little kids. If you would be interested n rescuing this lovable little girl, you can call the Humane Society of Utah at 801-261-2919 and ask for either Brandon Clark, Lori or Destiny........Mon-Sat 10-5 or Sun 12-4 they can answer any questions you might have about Nessy.
Thank you
or email me back and I will pass on the message.
Thank you,
Lesli

GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Nessy is breathtakingly beautiful!

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

I pray she finds her family!
She is just beautiful!

Ohhh, Donnnnaaaa......

Donna saw Nessie (while I sneaked a peak at work :O ) and I emailed her the link ... and we were both struck by Nessie's beauty and her soul...
Told Donna transport can be arranged through the many transport railroads I belong to....
I hope Donna and her husband have been back here to look and fall some more in love with this beautiful heart. AND she'd be close by so I could VISIT her! :)))))
Lesli

Re: Ohhh, Donnnnaaaa...... *PIC*

Post by Lesli »

I am glad there are people out there who look more at the animals soul than at the disability. I hope someone calls soon. There is also an animal santuary willing to take Nessy if no one responds soon. Call soon if you are interested.
Thank you,
Lesli
801-261-2919 for HSU Mon-Sat 10-5 and Sun 12-4
Sundays leave a message with the adoption staff as our dept is closed.
oh btw where are u Located?
Thank you,
Lesli

we're in southest (and southeastest) of south carolina *NoMs

Stephanie

Re: Help Needed: Nessy needs a forever home

Post by Stephanie »

OH MY!!!! If I did not just adopt my tripod Missy, I would bring her home to me. I should stay away from the pics, she is just a beauty...PLEASE, someone take this pretty lady...I'll tell anyone, having a dog with a missing limb is NOTHING!! Taking care of Tama who had his FCE (spinal stroke) is MUCH more work than Missy. She gets around like there is no tomorrow, you will not have any problem with this lady!!

Stephanie Tama and Missy
Lesli

Re: we're in southest (and southeastest) of south carolina

Post by Lesli »

Ok Karen,

I was just curious. If someone is able to come to us and adopt her that would be great! Otherwise the rescue that has posted an interest and home for Nessy will be coming for her. We need to know so that we can make arrangements as to who she will be going home with. We must have a call soon. Sorry not wanting to sound like I am rushing anyone. But we do need to get her to a home soon.
801-261-2919 til 5P.M. mountain time.
Thank you for those who care enough about Nessy to look at her pics and hoping the best for her.
She is truely an awesome loving dog.