Dogs: SNOWY CYCLE WHEELCHAIR

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Michele

Dogs: SNOWY CYCLE WHEELCHAIR

Post by Michele »

I was just wondering if any of you had or have heard any reviews on the Snowy Cycle. It looks like the other cart/wheelchairs for handicapped dogs, but it has pedals for the rear legs that go round and exercise the legs when the use the cart. Thank you
Michele

Re: Dogs: SNOWY CYCLE WHEELCHAIR

Post by Michele »

I wanted to add that I ordered the Dewwey at the recommendation of my Neurologist... I just found the Snowy one online and thought it was good for therapy. Thank you
Debbie-Spain

Re: Dogs: SNOWY CYCLE WHEELCHAIR *LINK*

Post by Debbie-Spain »

Hi Michele

I work with animals with paralysis in Spain and ever since I took in my wheelchair dog, Bombon, we have been talking about a chair like that with other people who have dogs in wheelchairs. We felt it shouldn't be that difficult but because none of the wheelchair makers had done it, decided it must be more complicated than it seemed.

I'm going to look into it for one of my fosters, Foxy, who broke his spine in February, he is just standing up for a few seconds now but has lost a lot of muscle.

Thanks for the tip, I'm putting the link so others can look, it's worth watching the video...

Debbie

Snowy cycle