Dogs: TAMA HAS PASSED, MY GOD!!!!

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Stephanie

Re: Dogs: TAMA HAS PASSED, MY GOD!!!!

Post by Stephanie »

Thank you, critters!
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Thank you Tiffany and Eros. We will see him again someday and he will walk and run like he did before he had his stroke.

Stephanie and Missy
Loving Tama
Stephanie

Re: I don't know what to say

Post by Stephanie »

It feels just as good coming from Canada:)) Thank you for your kind words. We are hurting, that is for sure, but the words from everyone really do help.

Stephanie Missy
Forever Loving that Tama!!
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Thank you Connie. I have read so many of your posts and I know you are compassionate, as is everyone here, which makes your words touch my heart. I have gotten so much support and it makes us feel better. We love Tama, more than words. We are so broken right now, but when we see him again, he will be running with a straight gait and his legs will be muscular again and he'll jump again. He'll still be our Growly Bear.

Stephanie Missy
Forever Loving Tama
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Faithful Friends link *LINK*

Post by Bendy Kitty »

tell him Sasha Furr sent you (that's my mom). :)
he does beautiful work!
and his shipping is very reasonable!

bendy

Faithful Friends
Jenn

Post by Jenn »

Stephanie,
I have been away for a while and just read your so very sad message. I remember speaking with you about the FCE and how much hope and confidence you have with TAMA. I heart is breaking for you and I eyes won't stop welling. I am so very sorry and please don't ever blame yourself. You only gave that sweet Tama love and compassion. Tama will remember that forever.

My heart is with you and your family. Give Missy extra love while she adjusts too. I'm so sorry.

Jenn.
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

Jenn,

Thank you. We have been so sad and it is comforting knowing that all of you are sharing my pain. There is such a connection with everyone on this site because no one understands how we feel about our animals like we do. Thank you for your support. It is going to hurt for a long time, but life does indeed go on and we have learned a horrible lesson that we will never repeat.

Stephanie Missy and forever Tama