Amputation: tomorrow for Speck

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
BethT

Amputation: tomorrow for Speck

Post by BethT »

Please keep Speck in your thoughts tomorrow. She is having her amputation surgery. Thanks so much. BethT
connie

Re: Amputation: tomorrow for Speck

Post by connie »

you and your baby are in my prayers always. give speck a hug from me and a big slurp from cricket. thinking of you both.

hugs, connie and cricket
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

Will do. I will be thinking of you both and sending you lots of good thoughts.
Cindidoxiemom

Post by Cindidoxiemom »

My thoughts and prayers are with Speck. I know this is an anxious time,but have faith that things are going to be just fine.
Hugs,
Cindi
Rita

Post by Rita »

Beth,

Please let us know how it goes as soon as you have news on Speck. Best wishes.

Rita
terry

Post by terry »

We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts. furrball kisses for you both. Terry and Pugs
Chantal

Post by Chantal »

Hi Beth,
I will be thinking of you and Speck. Mine had her surgery Tuesday afternoon. She was spayed at the same time. She spent the night, and since she ate and used her litter box she came home 10am Wednesday. She has been hopping around faster since the injured leg was removed. Her appetite hasn't change. I had to give her a couple of my butter lover's popcorn, because she was trying to open the microwave bag.
Good luck!
Chantal
BethT

Thanks everyone!

Post by BethT »

Thank you all for your kind responses. I have a lot of people sending Speck positive energy and prayers so hopefully she will be OK. I just got back from dropping her off. I took some photos of her this morning and I cut a little bid of fur to keep from the leg being amputated. I still am holding my breath as I know they are doing chest ex-rays to make sure that the cancer has not spread to the lungs.

Chantal, I am so happy your kitty is doing well! I had been thinking of you. Hopefully Speckie will do as well as yours (what is her name?).

Thanks all again, I will keep you posted. BethT
Stephanie

Post by Stephanie »

It's time for me to get back into these posts and lend my moral support, my prayers are with Speck for a successful surgery.

Stephanie Missy
Forever loving Tama, the Growly Bear
BethT

Post by BethT »

Oh Stephanie! You are so kind to be posting to be about Speck. Your prayers are much appreciated. I was thinking of you and Tama earlier today. It is just so sad. Thank you again for your thoughts. Take care. BethT