Other: hi guys

This is an archive of previous forum messages.
Baby Clyde

Other: hi guys

Post by Baby Clyde »

i posted to prayer board about ANOTHER kitty momma found. *sigh*
momma also has a friend who has a 10 yr old dog with a history of seizures. doggie needs to find a new home due to owner illness so momma has emailed locally - don't think the owner would want her doggie to go out of ny but i don't know. owner said she may consider a senior dog rescue group but the group no longer exists so if you know of anyone in our area upstate ny who may be interested, tell my momma! Thnaks guys. head bonks and eskimo kisses.BC
Christy Mullady

Re: Other: hi guys

Post by Christy Mullady »

Hi Baby Clyde! Tell your ma that I found this site - and maybe it's one that could help. I hope so. http://www.animalprotective.org/animals/adopt.htm
As you scroll down the page, there's a list of other agencies for adopting. Not sure which ones might be near your area....good luck!
SandyNY

Re: Other: humor s in the eyes of the beholder

Post by SandyNY »

let me just share, for all of you going thru tough times; an update since last month:
Sparky is on medication so he doesn't spray; at least not in the house in front of me - he sprays the dog toys and pool in the yard constantly.
Zoe sprays every lamp and anything on one corner of my desk.
Baby Clyde sprays the phone.
Sparky sprayed the kitten monster Sam when sam was acting up!
Tippy sprayed my back as I sat in a chair!
Floyd is smarter and more refined - he only sprays when i am not home.
the girl cats do not spray....well, one sprays the neighbors flowers... but she hasn't done it at home yet... to my knowledge....
Christy Mullady

Re: Other: humor s in the eyes of the beholder

Post by Christy Mullady »

Well it sounds as if you've got the Taj Mahal of Sprayville! Anyone in need of a...good spray...knows now where to go! Maybe you should invest in a rubber suit!
Bendy Kitty
Founding Member

Dear Baby Clyde

Post by Bendy Kitty »

Mom would love to help. In order to make more room at your house, just send yourself down here. This is what you do, tell her she needs to send me a nice care package. She will put my address on the box, then you sneak in after she has put a couple toys and soem treats in there.
She migh tnotice the box costs a lot to send, but the postal people are always charging more than anyone thinks, so she won't think about it too hard.
I will be awaiting your arrival and will have shrimpies waiting.

your furrend
bendy kitty