Saying HI

Please post questions about pets who are expected to undergo amputation or who have already undergone amputation here, as well as pets born with missing or incomplete limbs.
Cindidoxiemom

Saying HI

Post by Cindidoxiemom »

Hello everyone...My name is Cindi and I am one of the moderators here at HP. Since my puppers are IVDDers, I don't have the chance to really post on the Amputation board, but I wanted to say Hi and let you know how wonderful it is to see so much support and information being shared here. What a great place!
Hugs and nose kisses,
Cindi
I am not a vet; please consult your vet before making any treatment decisions.

Hunter IVDD Surgery x 2~Walking
Oscar IVDD Surgery x 1~ Paralyzed
Sage and Misty
miloshko

Re: Saying HI

Post by miloshko »

Hi Cindi,
I agree it's a great place. I'm very happy I found it. Keep up the good work!
Amy

Post by Amy »

Hi Cindi,
I agree with Karla. This has been the most supportive place for me. When we were faced with the amputation I had no idea what to expect so came here and started the forum "Upcoming amputation, i have questions" I had no idea it would reach 11 pages and have over 40000 views. It was so helpful and hopefully it will help others facing the same situation.
Amy
tessa

Post by tessa »

yeah...this is a great spot.
hope you don't mind...but i've moved a few things into the place. not much. just a comfy couch, a rather hairy bed and a reading lamp.

i still have to go out to eat though.
unless we can get a fridge up those stairs.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

tessa wrote: a rather hairy bed and a reading lamp.

i still have to go out to eat though.
unless we can get a fridge up those stairs.
:lol: A hairy bed here, too! ROFL
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Tessa! ROFLOL

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Hey, scoot over, too many dogs on this side of the room, oooph, somebody stepped on me, quit it! That's my sugar cookie! Gads it is crowded in here :) Good to see everyone :) And thank goodness we don't have to 'dress' for company ! ":)
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
miloshko

Re: Tessa! ROFLOL

Post by miloshko »

That's is the one thing I don't have anymore. Our bed is too high for Milo to jump up or down, so he has taken over the couch :s

GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily, do you have an update on Mr. Highway 170 ((PHoenix))? The last thing I read was from Oct 30. Heartbreaking story.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Tessa! ROFLOL

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

He was CAPTURED! Check um, both the caretaker's cafe and Emergency! Need something today to knock out the Highway 170 dog.
He is in week 5, starting tomorrow, and walks on leash, has trained himself to hold his business until he is walked outside his small pen. He is READY for phase 2, living in a house. Unfortunately, I have 4 handicapped dogs. I am looking for temporary foster for my dogs, GabrielDeafBlindPup & AmbrrNanaDog together, as she is his Nana, and St.Jude & AllicksBlindPup as they are used to being roommates, and he keeps her in line.
A few weeks is all I think it would take to get Phoenix into a place where he would be a wonderful house pet.
If I cannot find foster, I guess he will end up a 'penned' dog, which is NOT what I had dreamed of for him.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/