Pomeranian with Epilepsy has severe mobility issues - HELP!

Several types of health problems can cause seizures including diabetes, epilepsy, and tumors.
chichimum2I

Re: Pomeranian with Epilepsy has severe mobility issues - HE

Post by chichimum2I »

Robin is now worse than ever, can barely walk, so weak and sleeps most of the time. We saw a neuro yesterday and he is very concerned...so now she's scheduled for an MRI to rule out tumors. I am so sad.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Pomeranian with Epilepsy has severe mobility issues - HELP!

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

I can actually feel your deep sorrow. Fear is debillitating. I know we all know that worry solves nothing and until we have a fact, it is in fact detrimental, but we CAN'T HELP IT! Let go of your fear, you will know soon enough what is going on and you can enjoy your baby today, and live life for today. It's not over, we're right here, we can walk you through this journey. Your posts are so informative, you actually draw us into your day-to-day and we are captive, we are here. Your peaks and valleys are felt, believe me. Whatever tomorrow brings, live for today, and make it the BEST day! Today is the BEST day. Ever.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
drchrisdvm2009

Post by drchrisdvm2009 »

I know it has been over a year, and I apologize for bringing it back up, but what ever came of the visit with the neurologist?
Christine

Post by Christine »

Welcome, drchris...hopefully, we will hear some good news about this little one.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08