Email notifications

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
Christine

Email notifications

Post by Christine »

I have noticed for the past week or so that I am not getting email notifications of private messages or posts to threads I have looked at. Anyone else having that happen?
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Have you checked your junk mail?

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Oftentimes our servers see this a junk or spam mail.
Also some providers utilize www.postini.com, where you log in (Customer Login) with your email and email PW to access your junk mail.

I get email notifications, I had to opt out of the replies, because my mailbox was filling up. :)
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Hi Christine,

I checked your profile and it does say you should be getting email notifications. Then I checked the post you posted to start this thread and it does not have a checkmark on Notify Me When a Reply is Posted. I put a checkmark on it and am replying, are you getting a notification now?
Christine

email notifications

Post by Christine »

I went through my Bulk Mail file and found both of these. Don't know why Yahoo decided after all this time to put them in by Bulkl folder..probably the same reason they still let a lot of the junk come to my regular folder. I put this address in my address book so hopefully it will get back to normal. I check the board a couple of times a day anyway, but it was nice to get the emails. Thanks, Carol.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
puremutt

Post by puremutt »

CArol :D
I have the same problem don't get notification anymore I checked my profile and the box is checked.
the spamfolder I check daily and it's never in there as well.
Hope you can help me too.

mickey 1994- sept 26 ,2008

let all beings be happy
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Yes, something seems to be going on with email notifications and activation emails. Let's hope we can fix it. Thanks!