Private Messages

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
Christine

Private Messages

Post by Christine »

I believe I have two private messages which I cannot access.

I got this message: You have 2 private messages currently on hold because of full folder. Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.

I cleaned out my private messages and have nothing to take up space and still get this message. (Not sure what "release all on-hold messages means, but I clicked that button too.)
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Private Messages

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Christine, then you should be able to open. I had the same thing, this capacity is a touch smaller than the old, perhaps.

I deleted a bunch of messages, hit the Release button, and poof. All messages delivered. Your sent box has capacity as well, so you may want to clean that out as well.

You can also 'bulk' PM, if you have a message for more than one member, you can look up user and go and look up user and go until you have completed your TO:

I love the new PM options. You can also mark your 'friends' as well, and there are a lot of bells and whistles on this new board.

Have fun!
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
SandyNY

Post by SandyNY »

mine opened the same. for some reason, i maybe skipped a step or something...i thought i had cleaned out old messages but some were still there when i logged back in.go in again and check and delete all checked posts. release posts on hold... that worked for me.
Christine

Post by Christine »

I'm on track now...thanks!
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08