pal needs help posting

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
connie

pal needs help posting

Post by connie »

Connie, I have been unable to post. I think it is because I haven't done it in a while. I can't log in at all. I'm not even sure of my password. I have tried several things and nothing works. Can You help me?

-- got this email from marlyn, wally's mom, can one of you help her? if you need to send me a message to get her email , do so. hugsssss, connie and cricket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.13/1642 - Release Date: 8/29/2008 6:12 PM
ne of our pals is having trouble getting into this site , can you help her?
critters
Founding Member

Re: pal needs help posting

Post by critters »

She needs to email needhelp08<at>handicappedpets<dot>com with her registered email addy and username (suspected username, if she can't remember) to reset her password.
JMaxine

Post by JMaxine »

I am new to this site. Where in the heck can you post> My dachshund just home from surgery for a ruptured disc and is incontinent and paralysis in the hind legs. Surgeon gave me an 80% chance of walking before surgery. Any one out there similar I would appreciate your intake. I am now afraid she will never walk again. Fun trying to express bladder.........whew. Quess it gets easier the more you do it.
Polly Snodgrass

Post by Polly Snodgrass »

I also can't figure out how to post. Are there instructions somewhere?
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Hi! You did great, your post shows up just fine. :) You can find more tips on posting in the FAQ here:

faq.php

:gang:
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

:red: Polly. You posted this fine, and the other boards work the same way. Just pick the most appropriate one (and there can be some overlap, like with the neuro and incontinence bbs), and let fly!