Am I the only one seeing a whole different screen?

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
Christine

Post by Christine »

The entire presentation of the screen is different - white background - big font unless I click on Change Font and then the font is very small. Wish I knew how you do screen shots, Carol so I could put one in here. I will try to add it, but really not sure how to do it.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Christine

Re: Am I the only one seeing a whole different screen?

Post by Christine »

This was a select all and paste...not what I am seeing, but perhaps helpful to Carol or Mark.

Products Pages Go To Products Custom Cargo Liners Dog Wheelchairs Help Them Walk Lifting Harnesses Protective Dog Leggings Back Brace Pet First Aid Kit Doggie Diapers Male Wraps Fancy Pants 4 Pets Portable Dog Potty Pet Boots Orthotic Braces SleePeeTime Bed Pet Safety Belts Learn to Care Rear Support Leash No Cone Collar Books Health & Wellness Leg Splints Pet Ramps- Stairs Extra Warmth Coat Pet Helmets Hock Holders Wrist Wraps Life Vests Grooming Car Seat Covers Blind or Deaf Dogs Pet Memorials All Services Go To Services Books Learn to Care Links & Resources Find Rehab Clinics PetSitters Listings Articles Classifieds Pet Communicators Support Areas Go To Support Help & Advice Photos & Stories Rainbow Bridge Customer Service Press Room (Media) Join Us Our Blog Reference Guide Affiliates Advanced search

Board index | Classifieds | ‹ General ‹ For Technical Problems Posting
Change font size
E-mail friend
User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts
FAQ
Members
Logout [ Christine ]
[ Moderator Control Panel ]

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here. PLEASE DO NOT POST PET-RELATED PROBLEMS HERE.

Post a reply

1 post • Page 1 of 1
Edit post
Delete post
Report this post
Information
by Christine on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:07 pm

The entire presentation of the screen is different - white background - big font unless I click on Change Font and then the font is very small. Wish I knew how you do screen shots, Carol so I could put one in here. I will try to add it, but really not sure how to do it.

Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Christine

Private message
Website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to For Technical Problems Posting

Jump to: Select a forum ------------------ General Announcements For Technical Problems Posting Help or advice needed Emergency help Mobility: Hips, Legs, Joint Problems Paralysis: Neurological and IVDD Incontinence & Kidney Problems Amputation Diabetes, Epilepsy, Seizures Blind and Deaf Pets Birds/Exotics Senior Pets Other Problems Community Caretakers' Cafe Rainbow Bridge Request for Articles Fraud and Security Financial Forum Suggestion Box Rescue and Adoption Forum Urgent Rescue Rescue Transport Forum Foreign Language Forums Español (Spanish) Français (French) All Other Languages Archives Old WBBS Testing Test Forum Forum Administration Only Message Board of Directors Posts Pending Deletion
Quick-mod tools: Lock topicDelete topicMove topicSplit topicMerge postsMerge topicCopy topicChange to “Sticky”Change to “Announcement”Change to “Global”View logs