classified ads

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
Christine

classified ads

Post by Christine »

I have been trying to place a classified ad and keep getting the message that I have not filled in all the fields. I can not for the life of me see where anything is left blank. Can someone take a look?
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
CarolC

Re: classified ads

Post by CarolC »

You had 3 ads in the approval queue, and 2 of them are approved and show on the ads page. The third looks like a duplicate of the first one and I wonder if you paid for it and will need a refund? If so, I'm not sure how you handle that. I didn't get an error when I posted a test ad just now but my ad did not include a photo, and I think the ads program requires approval for photos(?) Hope this helps.
Christine

Post by Christine »

It is a duplicate, Carol. I kept trying to complete the ads and finally gave up because I kept getting that message that I had not filled in all required fields. I have not yet paid for the ads and have not received anything as to how much I owe.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

To my knowledge, nobody's being charged, although it's an option. Normally ads don't need to be approved these days, but yours must've fallen into something funky.