Board is logging me out

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
CarolC

Board is logging me out

Post by CarolC »

Tonight the board has been logging me out repeatedly, so I have to keep reposting my message. If anyone is trying to post right now, I recommend making a copy of your post before you hit Submit, so you don't lose it like I did. I have no idea what's going on.
CarolC

Re: Board is logging me out

Post by CarolC »

I didn't take my own advice and just lost another post. If nobody else is having problems maybe it is my computer. Before this happened, it automatically downloaded and installed IE10, and I had to uninstall IE10 so it would set back to IE9. I'm using 9 now but having this problem. Just deleted the board cookies, will see if this post goes through.
Christine

Re: Board is logging me out

Post by Christine »

Hmmm...interesting. I left a short reply to your first post saying that I was not having any problems and it is gone.

Our laptop is in the shop because all kinds of funny things were taking place - email addresses wouldn't auto correct - all you tube videos were black screen and unwatchable, McAfee Antivirus downloaded itself and it's a paid program! Spoke with the tech earlier and he said that he downloaded Explorer10 so I am praying it's not a problem.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08