why can't people reply to my post

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
az n vulpes

why can't people reply to my post

Post by az n vulpes »

i did a post last night under "other problems" for my brother's pitt bull puppy...well, azrael did anyway. but when i checked on it this morning, it said that one cannot reply to this post. on the one hand, that explains why no one did. on the other, how do i make it so that i can get replies, so that i can get new information? because i can shout about onyx's defficencies to anyone i want if i don't expect a reply. i would, however, appreciate being able to work through figuring out how much onyx can learn and how he does learn and how to deal with temperment issues if they become neccissary. i do not want to see him go to the shelter, where by default as a pitt bull he will be put down. i can do this! if i have to, i'll adopt him from my brother and do it myself. but i will not see him suffer for a learning disability. i just need a little guidence.
az and vulpes

Re: why can't people reply to my post

Post by az and vulpes »

okay and i can't reply to other people's topics either...for instance...Alice who needs her forever home. i would like to know if she is still needing her home and if so, if someone could arrange a one-month fostering until i move to indy with azrael and sort out the pitt bull problem. if i do adopt the puppy too, i have a cousin who is looking for a cat who has no animals. i do not know his feelings on the matter of handicapped pets, but he was willing to take care of az (who has severe food allergies and a deformed paw) for me for a few months when i got my divorce and so lived with my brother who is allergic to cats.
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: why can't people reply to my post

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Going there now to give it a try. The Board is undergoing some improvements, and that may account for some of our hiccups which should be resolved in short order.
Our apologies! Don't think we're not trying! Here I go, I'll let you know!
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/