Having problems logging in

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
BethWeeble's:o~mom

Having problems logging in

Post by BethWeeble's:o~mom »

Just got a new computer. Tried to log in with old username & password, could not. So registered again & still can't post. What can I do to fix the problem??
Thanks,
Beth
companchee

Re: Having problems logging in

Post by companchee »

I was having the same problem the last few days they are upgrading the system and trying to work out all the little bugs. It is not anything you are doing you just have to try logging on a couple of times and when you get into the sight you want then look up were it says log in or log out and your username after the log out. if it doesn't let you the first time or two please don't give up I tried about nine times throughout the day because the day before one of the moderators told me what the problem was and that everyone just about was having to log on more then once, especially to post in one of the regular forum rooms.
So keep trying please, I know that we have never met but how I found out about the problem with logging in was because I wanted to let you know that I read your message about weebles and wanted to let you know you were in our prayers and wished we could have met earlier.
God Bless You
Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
CarolC

Re: Having problems logging in

Post by CarolC »

Beth Weeble's ~ mom wrote:Just got a new computer. Tried to log in with old username & password, could not. So registered again & still can't post. What can I do to fix the problem??
Hi Beth,
Mark is still working on the board today. He isolated a problem with the urls and will be fixing that. Hopefully the end of these log in problems is near!

I don't blame you for thinking the problem was on your end when you just got a new computer and then suddenly could not post. I would wonder the same thing. Actually it was just a coincidence. Your Weeble's :o~ mom Beth is still active and you can still continue to use it. I would even recommend that, because you have 336 messages attached to Weeble's :o~ mom Beth and it shows how long you have been here. However, you can use whichever registration you prefer. Do you still have your webtv address? I see the address you used on your new registration is different.

You might try this:

1) Go to http://handicappedpets.net/index.php

2) Log in

3) Look at the top of the screen and see if it says you are logged in

4) If it still says Log In, then log in again.

If you can't get logged in within 2 or 3 tries, and you know you typed your log in info correctly, then post here again.

I'm so sorry, this problem is not you, it is just a temporary problem with the software resulting from moving the board to a different server with more space.

Please let me know how you do with logging in!

:)