Profile problem

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
companchee

Profile problem

Post by companchee »

I hope someone can help me, I went into my profile to try to change my signature, and check it out in general and when I hit submit I got a general error message I tried three times thinking maybe it was just me. HELPPP please.

Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
CarolC

Re: Profile problem

Post by CarolC »

The exact same thing happened to me and I reported to Mark last night. I made a copy of the general error and sent it to him. Thanks, that's the third general error I've gotten this week and I was starting to feel like it was just me!
companchee

Post by companchee »

Ok I am sure that Mark will get it taken care of, I thought I was doing something wrong, glad I wasn't alone I mean that in
the nicest possible way. Thanks so much Carol, Big sloppy kisses from Angel.

Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
Winnie

Post by Winnie »

i've been trying to upload another pic as avatar and i got the error message as well even the pic size was right
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Winnie, did you get your avatar uploaded? What happened, did you just keep trying and finally it worked? That's an extra cute picture, is that Fred? :)
Winnie

Post by Winnie »

Hi CarolC !

Yes, that's exactly what happened. Glad that the problem is fixed.

Yes, that's Frappy (fka "Fred") Long story for the name change :-)

Anyway, here's a larger pic of him. He's been with us for six months now. People in the neighbourhood are all amazed at the "transformation".

The new and improved forum is too wonderful !! I've sent the link to friends who are having old aged or handicapped pets.
Attachments
Frappy at Parkview.JPG