Photo Gallery

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
companchee

Photo Gallery

Post by companchee »

Can anyone tell me if it is just me or are others having the same problem as I am, I can't seem to open Angels photo album.
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
CarolC

Re: Photo Gallery

Post by CarolC »

Oi! It's definitely not just you, I can't see it either. I also can't see the pictures of Hercules or Breeze or any of the other galleries I clicked. Emailing you-know-who........

Ain't technology grand (when it works)! :)
companchee

Post by companchee »

You said it, when it works.;-) I hope that he can figure out the problem. I guess I am just anxious to show my baby girl off finally after all this time.
Thank You Carol

God Bless
Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Hi Sandra,

Mark says he'll fix it and in the meantime, he says try

http://handipet.com/gallery2007/v/angel/

He also says,

"If you enter the gallery form
handicappedpets.com/gallery
it works fine"

so maybe you can post that link and let everybody know?

Hey, your baby's a big lap dog! Nice picture of the stairs. That should encourage people. I don't remember seeing any other pictures of a front amputee doing stairs before. :)
companchee

Post by companchee »

Yes she thinks she is a chiuahua, all 73 lbs. of her. :-) She does pretty good going down but better going up. She is so smart and so wanting to please, we love her so much. To smart for her own good sometimes.;)
Carol could you tell me how to put her pic on here like doxiemom and amy and tessa have theirs? I would like to put the one of her going down the stairs on here.

Thanks
God Bless
Big sloppy kisses still no towels headed your way from Angel

Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
Christine

Post by Christine »

Hi Sandra,

Angel looks like one happy dog and right where she belongs! I cannot get over that you have all wood and tile floors and she must get along well on them...and the stairs. Great pictures, thanks for sharing them.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
companchee

Post by companchee »

Thank you christine and bailey, angel says hiiiiiiiiiii bailey and sends sloppy kisses to you christine.;)

Christine maybe you can explain to me how to get angels pic on here as my avatar like several of the others have. I would love to put either the one of her sitting in her dad's lap or her going down the stairs.

I appreciate any help that I can get.
Thanks
God Bless
Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Hi Sandra,

I tried the 2 photos you mentioned plus 2 others to see if I could crop and reduce them to make an avatar. I can get them down to the correct dimensions (80 x 80 or less) but could not get them down to a small enough file size. They can't be over 6K and they kept coming out 11K or 12 K. If you can get photos that are not so high resolution, it will work better. You could also PM Paul Coover, he is a photographer and has software that can take your high resolution photos and adjust them so they will work as an avatar.
Christine

Post by Christine »

Hi Sandra,

I cropped the stair picture down and went to www.tinypic.com
and had it "shrunk"

This is the link that you can put when it asks for the picture and it should place it there. Carol, Mark and Paul???

This is what we did for Daphne for Ilsa's picture. She and I both have our babies in our sign off, but it should work as the avatar too, right?

I have the picture saved on my desktop too if anyone needs the original cropped picture.
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Christine

Post by Christine »

Oh my goodness!!! We know the picture will work. Let me see if I can just post the url so you can put it where you want it.
Think I have to take off the [img]at%20the%20beginning%20and[/img] at the end. You will probably have to put it back when you set your your avatar or signature.

http://i12.tinypic.com/2dhv9zt.jpg
?/1999 - 10/25/08
companchee

Post by companchee »

Thank all of you for helping me with this I am really illiterate when it comes to stuff like that but I do so want to get her on with my name like yours christine. But again thanks a million.
Big sloppy kisses coming your way from Angel
Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
Christine

Post by Christine »

This is the easy part...go to your Profile. You will see where you put in your signature. Just above what you wrote for your signature, put the link that I gave you in my last note. You will have to put the [img]at%20the%20beginning%20and%20the[/img] at the end (no spaces) in order for it to make your picture appear. If I try to send the link this way, you get the picture instead of the link (get the picture?) :0)

If you still can't get it to work, one of the moderators will now that they have the picture.

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS IN THE SIGNATURE BOX:

Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

(Tell Angel YOU deserve a cookie for working so hard on this!)
?/1999 - 10/25/08
companchee

Post by companchee »

Thank you christine, I told her about the cookies but she said she had to eat them all to help me watch my school girl figure;)
she just wants to watch it get bigger and bigger, and doesn't want to share that's her problem, but she did say she would share with bailey and xena. That's a start for her.

Ok I am going to try what you told me to do, thank you so much for all of your help and especially your patience.

God Bless
Big sloppy kisses being sent your way,
Angel and Angel's Mom
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Christine wrote:This is what we did for Daphne for Ilsa's picture. She and I both have our babies in our sign off, but it should work as the avatar too, right?
You did a lot better than I did. It works great in the signature. It would almost work for the avatar, it is still a smidge too big (87 x 76, needs to be 80 x 80 or less) and the file size is a pinch over the limit, (7.62K, needs to be 6K or less). If you could shrink it a weensie bit more using the same method, it would probably work. :)
companchee

Post by companchee »

Thanks CarolC I will definately give that a try.
Thank you again as always you guys always come to my rescue. Angel and I love all of you here and we are eternally grateful that we found this site. You know I think that more people that become aware of this site and use it would benefit so much even if they have a healthy pet now who knows what the future may hold God forbid.

God Bless
Angel's Mom and of course Angel
Sandra Skinner
big sloppy kisses to all