Kennel (large) for my paralyzed dog that constantly urinate

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
Anne

Kennel (large) for my paralyzed dog that constantly urinate

Post by Anne »

Help! My dog is paralyzed and is constantly urinating on my carpet. I need a large kennel to put him in. (5x6)
GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily

Re: Kennel (large) for my paralyzed dog that constantly urin

Post by GabrielDeafBlindPupFamily »

Anne, you will have to join the group to post in the appropriate forum. Just click the Register button, and fill out the form.
Folks are not going to see your post up here. Actually if you go to dot com and go to classified ads, you might find one. Are you looking for a donation? That would fall under a different forum. You can also fashion one out of an ex-pen.
Karen, Andy's ^i^ mom
Lethal White Aussies Rule!
INTERACTIVE RESCUE SITE!
http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/lethalwhiteauss/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LethalWhiteAussieRescue/
Dianne

Post by Dianne »

Good Morning Anne,

Welcome. My reply will be short, but there should be others that read and reply as well.

How long ago was he paralyzed.

Have you taken your dog to a vet?

Has the vet diagnosed the cause of his paralysis? Did he recomment surgery or medication?

Are you expressing urine?- gently squeezing his bladder to help him eliminate? If your paralyzed dog is unable to eliminate/urinate normally, you would need to help him. Instructions are posted on the Incontinence Forum.

Awaiting your reply.

Dianne
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Welcome, Anne! I will be waiting to learn more about your dog, I have a paralyzed dog, too. How long has your dog been paralyzed? Please let us know if you need any help registering. Glad you are here!