can't log in - part 2

If you are having problems posting or do not understand how to use this board, please let us know here.
morannnb

can't log in - part 2

Post by morannnb »

Since I couldn't reply to my first post, here's a new posting... :)

My username should be morannnb (with 3 n's), although it could be nmor8 or nmoran (sorry, those would be my 2nd & 3rd choices if I somehow screwed up the first time). I would get an error saying the password and username didn't match, so I'd try another username but kept getting an error that it didn't match with the e-mail address already in use. I don't care about my username so much, but looks like this site has my e-mail address already. Let me know if you need that and how I can get that to you (not sure if I should post my e-mail address right here).

Thanks so much for your help!!! I would like to get some advice from the posters on this site. :)
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Sorry for all the trouble! :) No luck on this end. I looked up every variation and honestly do not see your account or anything similar to the 3 names you gave. I'd say go ahead and try to register again. You can use your first choice of usernames as it is not in the database. As far as I can tell, your email address is not in the database either so you can use the same one. If you don't get an activation email then post here and one of us will manually activate the account so you don't have to worry about that. If you post here, be sure to give the username you selected. I'm sorry you were unable to reply to the last message, that is fixed now. Will wait to hear from you! :)