Please save this disabled kitty named Bunny

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Shakey Kitty Cat

Please save this disabled kitty named Bunny

Post by Shakey Kitty Cat »

The kitty we rescued is in Burbank at the Cat Hotel now and it seems she does not have CH. She has a neurological deformity or when whe was young had trauma to the head. She is going to a neurologist to have a full evaluation. She functions fine, walks, jumps, eats, drinks, cleans herself but uses pee pads. The vet feels with her sensory the kitty litter sends unstable signals so she does not like the feel.
She is in a safe place for now (Cat Hotel) but needs to be in a quiet foster home or perm home. She is not adjusting well in the cage and environment and she is scared to death. I had her here at my home for 5 days before the transfer and she was wonderful and so sweet. She enjoyed laying in my lap and having her head rubbed and kissed. I have been crying for this sweet creature that somebody would take her into their home. We are taking care of all her medical needs, shots, spay on this end before placement.
She deserves a chance and I dont know what to do. Please can you help or no somebody who can help?
My other half wont let me keep her, I have one who has very severe CH, 4 other cats and 3 more comming with my father in law who is moving in. I will be undergoing medical myself so there is so much happening here.
I have pics of her. The pics in the cage kills me. The woman who took her says she definately needs to be in a home.
If you have questions please email me or if you would like to meet her. (But she is scared to death where she is so her real sweetness is not shining like she was at my home for 5 days) I so wish I could keep her, it's tearing me apart, please somebody help.............. You can email me at thebeachcomber@hotmail.com

She is in Burbank Ca. now but we are willing to deliver her wherever as long as she is with somebody who will love her and care for her

Can you please help - Debbie
Attachments
Bunny 2.jpg
critters
Founding Member

Re: Please save this disabled kitty named Bunny

Post by critters »

:slant: crossposting...