GA--tripod cat

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
critters
Founding Member

GA--tripod cat

Post by critters »

Hello again, I am trying to find a rescue that would take a three legged cat, it is very sweet, dont have a pic right now, but wanted to get this out, and find some cat rescues; Please call me or email me back with any info that would help; as you know, everyone is full, I cannot guarantee the availability of the cat for long, please respond asap. Thanks Ruth Smith 423-596-9973; The shelter is located in Chickamauga, GA PLEASE CROSSPOST:)
ChristinaCat

Re: GA--tripod cat

Post by ChristinaCat »

Did anyone find a home for him?
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

I never heard, and I don't have long distance to find out. You're more than welcome to check and let us know. :angel:
ChristinaCat

Post by ChristinaCat »

I called today, and the lady said she thought he had gone to a rescue group. She gave us a number to the local animal shelter however - and when we called, the lady on the phone did not remember any three legged cats so he must have gone somewhere else to a local group. We do have several really good ones in the area.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Great! :thankyou: