WV--seizer cat

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
critters
Founding Member

WV--seizer cat

Post by critters »

Cross posting. If you can help with any of these rescued cats from a hoarder, please contact Carolyn at varose324@hotmail.com . One cat is epileptic and needs a special rescuer. Thanks! Cat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Kitty,
I just want to thank you for responding so quickly..... I also need your help in big way. We just got back from picking up 50+ cats from a hoarder.... they are all adults..... if you could contact ANYBODY in the general area to help us we REALLY need it! Also, one of these guys is a black bobtail who is said to have epilepsy, or seizures of some sort..... could you help this one guy? He is neutered and has just been updated on his vaccinations.... let me know a.s.a.p. Thank you so much.....we are located in Bluefield,WV- the shelter we help is Mercer County WV Animal Shelter....

Carolyn