Louisville, KY EMERGENCY

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
critters
Founding Member

Louisville, KY EMERGENCY

Post by critters »

crosspost
HELP! - Metro flooded! - Dead dogsand cats in kennels! HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED!!! Metro Animal inLouisville Kyis flooded and there are many dead dogs and cats in their kennels. Wateris waist deep.I think it was more deadcats than dogs but, any death is serious. Oh God, what a horrible wayfor these babies to die.Theyare in desperate need of volunteers and crates. They need people to transferanimals to the Fairgrounds.It’sbehind the West Wing. Go in Gate 4.I’m sure they will be needing food as well. I’m not sure what all is needed right now. Idon’t have any info other than what I am telling you here.There is more rain on the way!If you can help or havecrates, please go to Metro or the Fairgrounds gate 4.You can also call KarenDixon at: 502- 594 -1621Please post out! Bev. Watson
Christine

Re: Louisville, KY EMERGENCY

Post by Christine »

This is so sad.
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Dianne

Re: Louisville, KY EMERGENCY

Post by Dianne »