Houston--disabled kittens

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
critters
Founding Member

Houston--disabled kittens

Post by critters »

FOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE KITTENS HAVE A DONATION ALREADY—BUT NEED YOUR HELP

I have a promise of a donation to help get these kittens their initial appointments and to get the disabled kitten seen—even an x-ray. I am expecting it this week.

THESE KTITENS ALL NEED INTO A RESCUE OR ADOPTION AGENCY!

Lori and her boyfriend live near Sam Houston Racetrack and they have been trying to rescue some kittens from a feral mom. They don’t have much money. They can’t afford vet care, they can’t afford food—I gave them some food for the kittens. Lori is trying to adopt out the kittens on Craigslist. One of the kittens is disabled.

The brown tabby kitten seems to have a small bit of problem with one back leg, but nothing else seems to be wrong. The calico with the disabled legs can feel pain in her legs, gets them under her sometimes, and seems to be able to go to the bathroom on her own. We’re waiting for the donation to get her seen by a vet.

Disabled calico and brown tabby are Manx, the other two have tails. From the photos, they are all gorgeous. Can someone take these sweet babies into an adoption program? They are about 7-8 weeks old.

The older kittens, the dilute calicos, are there months. Lori says ALL KITTENS ARE FRIENDLY. Mom is feral.

These kittens are in danger. This last week, one of the older calico kittens was attacked.

I know, most of you are like me, over your head with cats, but please, someone take these sweethearts in. I can help raise funds if needed. I am also posting the disabled kitten on handicapped pet lists.

Contact Lori at: lorialicesmith@comcast.net or call 832-303-5439
Attachments
disabled baby.bmp