CT--bent kitten

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
critters
Founding Member

CT--bent kitten

Post by critters »

> From: elflabelle@aol.com
>
> Sent: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm
> Subject: Fwd: Kitten Pictures
>
>
>
> Hi Carrie, My name is Rachael. I work at the CT Humane Society. Lynn from CHS talked to you about a kitten we are in desperate need of placing. I have enclosed a bunch of pictures of him. He was born disabled, his back 2 legs, "curl", the do not extend straight. He has no idea he is disabled though, he jumps, runs and plays. His major problem is his litterbox habits. He has full control of his bowels, but he chooses to eliminate where he wants. We have tried to teach him to use the litterbox with no results. He is unplaceable here because of his habits, but we are hopeful he is young enough to learn. Info about "Peaches"-3months old, male, felv/fiv negative, and up to date on vaccines and dewormings. If there is anything you need from me please let me know. I appreciate any help or advice you may have.
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Rachael
>
Attachments
baby.jpg
LisainCAN

Re: CT--bent kitten

Post by LisainCAN »

I went to the CHS site and didn't see him listed.
Jean

Re: CT--bent kitten

Post by Jean »

I emailed the contact person concerning using " Poop on Demand" as well as other adaptations but received no reply.
I hope they didn't take his life. :cry:
In my world a little fecal incontinence is such a minor thing. /Jean