Sussex, VA 2 y/o hound with epilepsy IN DANGER!!!

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
troopersmommy

Re: Sussex, VA 2 y/o hound with epilepsy IN DANGER!!!

Post by troopersmommy »

What a great photo! Thank you so much Debbie for taking Tanner! He looks like a little sultan on his pillow...the good life! I know he's in heaven.

And thanks Karen for opening you're heart and home to him. He was blessed to have you for his foster mommy/angel. I bet you miss him a lot! And I'm sure he misses you.

And thanks Christine for all you're posting, sharing, caring! You helped make Tanner's dream come true! And boy do I know what you mean about fostering. I cannot let go of these sweeties! I'm sure some think I border on hoarding, but not to worry! Mine are all spoiled rotten with "boo coos" (sp?) of love, pampering and everything that makes them happy! :ecstatic:
"When a child loves you for a long, long time...REALLY loves you, then you become Real." " Does it hurt?"
"Sometimes..When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."

Words I live by from "Velveteen Rabbit"