Traumatized CH Kitty Going to be Killed

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
PooMoggie

Traumatized CH Kitty Going to be Killed

Post by PooMoggie »

HI,

I am trying to find sanctuary for a tortoiseshell CH kitty who is spooked by her own disability. She can move around, get around, jump up onto beds and off them, eat/drink, use the litter box, but she is frightened and not particularly friendly or responsive to human affection, company, or touch.

I do a lot of CH/neurological work, quite successfully treating them with chelators and sometimes anti-virals, but this kitty will not let me orally dose her. The horrifically bad "rescue group" she comes from is going to have her killed if I cannot place her.

I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO TRADE HER, say, for TWO CH or otherwise special needs kitties who are emotionally/psychologically adoptable in terms of their personalities. I think the rescue group would also be quite willing to pay to place her in a safe, supportive environment for her. Can anyone help? If so, please email me directly at causeforpaws [....at.......] msn.com; thank you! I can send you photos; she is quite lovely to look at.