Downey, CA: 3 y/o injured tortie $160 pledged IN DANGER

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Christine

Saved! Downey, CA: 3 y/o injured tortie $160 pledged IN DANGER

Post by Christine »

Oh my goodness...this little one needs out of there. This injury is just wrapped, not treated. She is so scared and depressed - she juist burrows in the corner. There is sponsorship. Please crosspost far and wide - not much time.

HELP!!!!!! This is Leandra today (4374956, 3 yr long-hair tortie with hurt arm...). She is very sweet & now SUPER DEPRESSED... Her arm has just been wrapped, not treated... Hides her face all day like this... She NEEDS OUT NOW or they will PTS... PLEASE SOMEONE STEP UP... She has $160 in pledges so far... We need a rescue or foster/adopter to step up ASAP... More donations will help, too, as she will need medical attention...
Contact Sabrina Guyll or email sassysab@gmail.com if you can help.
Attachments
hurt+arm+at+downey!!!.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
Jean

Re: Downey, CA: 3 y/o injured tortie $160 pledged IN DANGER

Post by Jean »

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just emailed Joyce. The Joyce who lives in LA. LA is only 12 miles from Downey. Joyce emailed me back and her rescue group is pulling this beautiful little girl. Joyce has a huge network of fosters. If you are familiar with SCAT the Yahoo group that specializes in placing cats with special needs Joyce was the one who took our first little kitty that was featured on SCAT several years ago. Norman had a loose bowel spincter and he went into her rescue group.
I'm so glad this little girl will be safe and have a bright future for 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!/Jean
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

Jean, I am so glad you did that!!! Thank goodness for people like Joyce and you!
Christine

Post by Christine »

Crying right now...first thing I got to see upon waking. What a way to end the year, Jean! I agree with Carol!
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08