Raymond, IL: 2 weeks to find home for senior pekepoo

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Christine

Raymond, IL: 2 weeks to find home for senior pekepoo

Post by Christine »

This is the most recent post in our Hearts to the Rescue blog, which features Gracie May, who is the senior. Hope no one minds that I am leaving the puppy in the story too.

Raymond, IL - senior peekapoo and chi/pug puppy must find new homes in under 2 weeks!
These two adorable dogs need to find new homes in less than 2 weeks! Please help.

WHO ARE WE? My name is Gracie May. I'm an 8 year old peekapoo and this is Desi, short for Destiny. She's a 7 month old Chihuahua/Pug mix. We love our human mom very much, but sadly her neighbors have complained that she has too many furkids, so she has to find homes for several of us. She's taken really good care of us, we're very healthy. We're great with kids and other pets too. Please help us find a good home so she doesn't worry. She's very sad that we have to leave.
Gracie May, peekapoo, 8 y/o, vacs UTD except for rabies, not spayed, possible help with transport if in the area.
Destiny "Desi", chihuahua/pug mix, 7 months old, vacs UTD except for rabies, not spayed, possible help with transport if in the area.

WHERE ARE WE? Raymond, Illinois

HOW CAN YOU HELP US? Contact Patricia Catalano at 217-229-4208 or 217-556-3791 or email Patricia at dunaway696@yahoo.com. Please contact Patricia if you need any other information.
Attachments
gracie may.JPG
desi.JPG
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08