Indianpolis: WEE, tiny CH kitten on way to kill shelter

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Christine

Indianpolis: WEE, tiny CH kitten on way to kill shelter

Post by Christine »

Email from Debbie:

JUST CORRESPONDED WITH SUZANNE A FEW MINUTES AGO AND IT IS MEGA URGENT NOW!!!!!! NEW DEVELOPMENTS BEYOND HER CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please contact, shakeem@umail.iu.edu (shakeem (AT) umail.iu.edu )
NOT ONLY FOR WEE BUT HER 2 OTHER CATS ALSO!!!!! SHE WANTS THEM SAFE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

(SO PLEASE PEOPLE IN INDIANA OR SURROUNDING STATES THIS IS URGENT!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ADOPT OR HELP A CH KITTY PLEASE CONTACT SUZANNE RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!!!!!)

I have been corresponding with Suzanne and at this point Wee needs rescue or an adopter ASAP! They are willing to drive Wee to rescue or adopter!!!! Wee is living by herself in a room because thier dog tries to attack her, lay offs with job has been expressed to me and also going to have a child and the scare has been put with the doctor about Pregnant and cat box theory . So I am afraid now that Wee is doomed!!!! Suzanne expresses if they can't find a rescue or adopter her husband will bring to the shelter (which is a kill shelter)

I have a 4 year old CH kitty looking for a new home. Wee is female with an all white long coat. She has been spayed. Her CH really only effects her back legs but she gets around well and can eat on her own. She can use the potty too but does make messes. She doesn't play but loves to sit on a lap and cuddle. I am from Indianapolis, Indiana but if someone is interested I am willing to drive her out of state to meet you. She will come with her booda litter box, food, and bowls.

If you have any questions please email at shakeem@umail.iu.edu (shakeem (AT) umail.iu.edu )

Put Wee in the subject line!!! Please do not attach anything to email as this is work email and won't get the email!

Attachments
wee.jpg
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08