PB downed doxie urgent rescue in Tavares, FL

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Precious'mom

PB downed doxie urgent rescue in Tavares, FL

Post by Precious'mom »

Hello,

I'm crossposting this for Lake County animal services in Tavares, FL which is in central Florida. Chico is a 4 year old, black and tan purebred dachsund who is paralyzed in the hind end. His elderly owner could no longer care for him, so Chico is now at animal services. I believe his paralysis is a more recent thing, he's been to the vet for it, but nothing was done about it, so it may be treatable, I just don't know. He is very sweet, very friendly, happy little guy. He needs to be expressed, as he's not able to potty on his own. He is in critical need of rescue, he is only available to rescues only, and still young enough to live a happy, healthy life. Dachsund rescue has been contacted, we don't yet know if they'll be able to take him. If you can help Chico out, please contact Denise Williams through email at williams.denise022@gmail.com or cell phone (352)636-3740. I was not able to get a pic attached, but if you email me at Chloe292000@yahoo.com, I can forward the pic to you.

Thanks,

Jennifer Stam
Precious'mom

Re: PB downed doxie urgent rescue in Tavares, FL

Post by Precious'mom »

This is the pic of Chico, and he is not yet neutered.

Thanks,
Jennifer Stam
Attachments
dox.jpg