Sailor, puppy with probable epilepsy

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
MissWhiskers

Saved! Sailor, puppy with probable epilepsy

Post by MissWhiskers »

SailorPup.jpg
Sailor is 8 month lab/hound/pointer that was rescued from North Carolina- he is a very sweet loving boy, he has started training but needs continue training as things have been put on the back burner and now with him being out of our home he is confused. I have gone to visit him very chance I get too as I'm working 2 part time jobs and staying at friends/family/boyfriends homes with all my stuff in storage now. He is 95% house broken and loves other dogs-frequented the dog park/has no problems with cats, kids or people. He needs love, patience, and guidance as he is special needs puppy who has controlled what the vet believes is epilepsy with very inexpensive phenobaritol. Please consider taking my sweet Sailor in and finding him the loving home he is so deserving of. My situation came as a SHOCK to me and never in a million years did I think I would ever be in this position and NEVER WOULD GIVE UP MY ANIMAL as I had two Lhasa Apso's that both lived until they were 18 years of age one who was insulin dependent diabetic for the 6 years of her life.

Sailor is up to date on shots/neutered and micro chipped.

I'm on my knees begging you to please consider Sailor. You can contact me at (908) 625-5334. My girlfriend contacted St. Huberts and will bring him there on Saturday if I do not find another solution. I cannot have my sweet boy brought there as I do not think they would adopt him out with his seizures.
MissWhiskers

Re: Sailor, puppy with probable epilepsy

Post by MissWhiskers »

Ok well - I just found out that he has been adopted!! Great!!