CHICAGO IL - KILL SHELTER - URGENT HANDICAPPED 2-3 y/o CAT!!

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
RenaRF

CHICAGO IL - KILL SHELTER - URGENT HANDICAPPED 2-3 y/o CAT!!

Post by RenaRF »

SPECIAL NEEDS: "Velvet" ID# A061199, cage 562, available now. Velvet is a 2-3 year old, black w/white patches, medium length haired female who came in as a stray. She is missing the paw on her left rear leg, due to unknown circumstances, but it's all healed up and she seems to manage her handicap quite well. Velvet is very sweet and presses herself into your arms when you hold her. Please come get this cutie!

Velvet is at Chicago Animal Care & Control (2741 South Western Ave.). Please contact one of these volunteers who are part of the cat transfer team (you'll get a quicker response than calling the main number at CACC: Carmen McGrath at carmen@ravenschest.com; Nancy Grieger at 312.405.0607 or nancygrieger@rcn.com; Lisa Dimberg at lisadimberg@hotmail.com or 773.704.8417.

This is a KILL SHELTER - these listings are posted and circulated when their status becomes URGENT. Can you save this handicapped, sweet cat today?

RenaRF

Re: CHICAGO IL - KILL SHELTER - URGENT HANDICAPPED 2-3 y/o C

Post by RenaRF »

I think I'm past the time where I can edit the original post - this cat is SAFE and was pulled by rescue yesterday!! Yay!! Now please help me with the other I've listed, the senior!