DC/MD/VA - 13 y/o Cat Needs Urgent Rescue/Adoption

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
RenaRF

DC/MD/VA - 13 y/o Cat Needs Urgent Rescue/Adoption

Post by RenaRF »

Hey everyone. I'm putting this sweet girl in the "Urgent" folder. She's at a kill shelter in Virginia, AND she's stopped eating. :( She's 13 years old, spayed - vaccination status is unknown, but I will personally commit to having her vaccinated and combo tested prior to release if someone can take her and give her a great home, foster or forever. She's been at the shelter for three weeks - she was surrendered by her family for unknown reasons. The shelter staff report she's sweet and beautiful, but totally depressed at her change of circumstances. Picture is below - please contact me directly at renarf@comcast.net if you can help and I will facilitate. Transport in the DC Metro area can certainly be arranged - and even further if we have some time to work it out.

critters
Founding Member

Re: DC/MD/VA - 13 y/o Cat Needs Urgent Rescue/Adoption

Post by critters »

What a pretty girl! Where is she?
RenaRF

Post by RenaRF »

Hi! She's in a kill shelter in Virginia - we're calling it DC Metro area, although she is a bit outside of the area proper. Regardless - we can get her to the Metro area and could even arrange transport if we had sufficient time!! She's a doll apparently. The main concern right now is that she is NOT EATING in the shelter - she's depressed. And a cat that doesn't eat is one we want to get out ASAP.
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

Crossposting...
RenaRF

Post by RenaRF »

THANK YOU - please feel free to post FAR and WIDE.