GA: Two 8 year old cats SHELTER BOUND if not rescued!!

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
RenaRF

GA: Two 8 year old cats SHELTER BOUND if not rescued!!

Post by RenaRF »

GA: Here's the situation: these cats are located about two hours south of Atlanta, GA. The lady who has them has developed allergies, and she is going to turn them over to a SHELTER (where they will be killed) if she can't find rescue for them. They are both altered (see Be Be's listing in this album), UTD on vaccinations, and each cat comes with a $200 sponsorship for a qualified rescue!! These cats NEED TO BE NETWORKED. We have very little to zero time before they are shelter bound. SHARE SHARE SHARE - I'm looking for rescues or even a sanctuary - a reputable one - that can take these two lovely cats. Here's more about Jo Jo & Be Be:

Jo-Jo
• Male
• 8 years old
• Neutered
• Weighs about 10 pounds
• Gray striped w/white on chest and feet
• Will sit patiently, if I am reading or otherwise occupied
• Purrs freely, likes a lot of attention; much stroking and being told “You are so fine Jo-Jo” and “You are a good boy, Jo-Jo.”
• Likes being combed and tummy rubs
• Greets me at the door when I return from running errands and loudly vocalizes as if to say, “I’m glad you’re home.”
• Likes his cat tree and often sleeps there.
• Reminds me at 9:30 p.m. that it’s time for bed.

Be-Be
• Female
• 8 years old
• Spayed
• Weighs about 10 pounds
• Gray striped w/white on chest and feet
• Likes to be close, touching (but not being held), presses her head to my arm, shows affection, etc.
• Likes being combed and lots of stroking, purring and looking deeply into my eyes.
• Does not like thunder; retreats to a hiding place until the rain /storm subsides.
• Likes to sit on the arm of my chair, often sleeping there for a short time.
• Waits near the door when I leave the house and greets me when I return.
• Sticks her left paw in the water bowl and licks the water from her paw when drinking water.
• Likes to catch soap bubbles.
• Makes great eye contact and can make herself understood about what she wants or needs.
• She’s ready for bed by 10:00 p.m. She does not sleep with me, but I believe she would if I allowed her to.