Hoarding Situation-URGENT RESCUE NEEDED

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Marina1327

Hoarding Situation-URGENT RESCUE NEEDED

Post by Marina1327 »

I am putting out this plea for a fellow animal lover who doesn’t want to see this dog put down. Here is the information I have. If you could help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I am in NJ, but the dog is in South Carolina

This is a long shot but I thought I'd try anyway. I'm dealing with a pet hoarding situation near Clemson, SC (40+ cats and 12 dogs). There is a very large black lab female who was hit by a car last year. She's a young dog, so the owner opted for surgery rather than euthanasia. The vet was optimistic but it turns out the dogs back legs are paralyzed. She'll never walk again, and she doesn't have any bladder control.

The pet hoarder abandoned all these animals leaving a roommate there to take care of them in a rental house. The landlord is wanting most of the animals removed by the end of the month. I pretty much figured this one will have to be euthanized, but a volunteer that went out to the property said the dog is beautiful and even though she drags her back legs, she acts happy and friendly. Do you know of any rescues for a disabled dog like this?

Email me captainmarina@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Theresa