Leesburg, VA: Young Beagle in cart needs adopter!

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
Tinker's Mom

Leesburg, VA: Young Beagle in cart needs adopter!

Post by Tinker's Mom »

Please Crosspost!!

( If you can help please contact Kim directly at kimspeaksforanimals@gmail.com )

"Winston was left paralyzed after his owner "stepped" on him in the middle of the night. They could not afford the emergency vet after they took him there and then took him to a local vet. After days we were contacted by the mother of the owner and the vet convinced them to surrender. We got an MRI done but by then it was to late and the injury is irreversible. He has a wheelchair.
Winston is a one and a half year old beagle. Male neutered. He is very sweet and loves to play. He needs someone that has the time to spend with him and the time to take him outside and let him spend time in his wheelchair. His bladder needs to be expressed three times a day and he is incontinent when it comes to pooping but he poops fine. He is up to date on all shots. He loves to eat!
I am desperately trying to find a home for a special needs dog that is paralyzed in the back end. So I am emailing all contacts in the animal rescue world to see if someone can help or put me in touch with someone who can help."
--
Kim Fields
Humane Society of Loudoun County
Visit us at http://www.humaneloudoun.org
kimspeaksforanimals@gmail.com
Attachments
WinstonVA.jpg
critters
Founding Member

Re: Leesburg, VA: Young Beagle in cart needs adopter!

Post by critters »

There's a disabled dog shelter in MD, over toward the Eastern Shore. Trying to think of which one...
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

CarolC

Post by CarolC »

:welcomeback: Tinker's Mom,

It is just wonderful to see you again! :D