Kitten lost one eye on NYC's Death Row Today!!

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
MissWhiskers

Saved! Kitten lost one eye on NYC's Death Row Today!!

Post by MissWhiskers »

A 5 wk old kitten needs a furrever home - if she is not destroyed today! There is some one who might be willing to foster her if she knows it's not for long!?

FLOWER - A1087819 - Manhattan - Rescue Only
***TO BE DESTROYED 09/02/16*** GENTLE AND PLAYFUL FLOWER IS A KITTEN WITH AN EYE MISSING BUT THIS SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL WANTS TO LIVE! FLOWER was brought into the shelter as a stray. She was playful and gentle with the intake staff. Sadly her eye seems to be missing according to the ACC staff, but that didn’t make her cute purrsonality any dimmer. She needs YOU to give her a chance to see the vet for her eye and be able to grow up and have a furever home. FLOWER only has til NOON – and needs you to ACT NOW! The ACC has been very quick to kill and kittens don’t get any special reprieves. OFFER TO FOSTER THIS CUT LITTLE FLOWER TONIGHT – CONTACT A RESCUE TO PULL HER TO SAFETY.
Please Share:

Manhattan Center

My name is FLOWER. My Animal ID # is A1087819.
I am a female black domestic sh mix. The shelter thinks I am about 7 WEEKS old.

I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 08/29/2016 from NY 11433, owner surrender reason stated was ...

CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO/PHOTOS/VIDEOS & STATUS: http://nyccats.urgentpodr.org/flower-a1087819/

**PLEASE POST ALL OFFERS TO FOSTER/ADOPT & PLEDGES TO MAIN WEBSITE THREAD. THIS WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR RESCUES TO VIEW & RESPOND**
Attachments
image.jpeg
MissWhiskers

Re: Kitten lost one eye on NYC's Death Row Today!!

Post by MissWhiskers »

I'm trying to edit this to say adopted but haven't been able to.
MissWhiskers

Post by MissWhiskers »

MissWhiskers wrote:A 5 wk old kitten needs a furrever home - if she is not destroyed today! There is some one who might be willing to foster her if she knows it's not for long!?

FLOWER - A1087819 - Manhattan - Rescue Only
***TO BE DESTROYED 09/02/16*** GENTLE AND PLAYFUL FLOWER IS A KITTEN WITH AN EYE MISSING BUT THIS SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL WANTS TO LIVE! FLOWER was brought into the shelter as a stray. She was playful and gentle with the intake staff. Sadly her eye seems to be missing according to the ACC staff, but that didn’t make her cute purrsonality any dimmer. She needs YOU to give her a chance to see the vet for her eye and be able to grow up and have a furever home. FLOWER only has til NOON – and needs you to ACT NOW! The ACC has been very quick to kill and kittens don’t get any special reprieves. OFFER TO FOSTER THIS CUT LITTLE FLOWER TONIGHT – CONTACT A RESCUE TO PULL HER TO SAFETY.
Please Share:

Manhattan Center

My name is FLOWER. My Animal ID # is A1087819.
I am a female black domestic sh mix. The shelter thinks I am about 7 WEEKS old.

I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 08/29/2016 from NY 11433, owner surrender reason stated was ...

CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO/PHOTOS/VIDEOS & STATUS: http://nyccats.urgentpodr.org/flower-a1087819/

**PLEASE POST ALL OFFERS TO FOSTER/ADOPT & PLEDGES TO MAIN WEBSITE THREAD. THIS WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR RESCUES TO VIEW & RESPOND**
CarolC

Post by CarolC »

That's great news!!!!!
critters
Founding Member

Post by critters »

I'm SO glad! :thankyou: