Blind senior tabby and white - MD

For elderly, disabled, and special needs animals in urgent need of being rescued or adopted--within 7 days.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ the Forum Guidelines here.
If the pet you posted is rescued or adopted, please click EDIT on your original post and check the Saved Image icon.
FYI

Blind senior tabby and white - MD

Post by FYI »

Tiger.jpg
https://www.petfinder.com

Tiger Domestic Short Hair White Plains, MD

Senior Male Medium Tabby (Gray / Blue / Silver), White

About

Characteristics
owner surrender, needs adopter or foster home, loving and sweet, blind, special needs, please help, URGENT NEED

House-trained
Yes

Health
Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. blind.

Good in a home with
Other cats, dogs, children.

Meet Tiger
**Courtesy for owner surrender** **URGENT - NEED A NEW FOSTER OR IMMEDIATE NEW HOME - CARETAKER/OWNER CAN'T KEEP ANY LONGER AND WILL TAKE TO SHELTER - URGENT!!!***Adoptions to be processed through Rescue Angels. Please complete an adoption application at www.rescueangelssomd.com. Momma and 2 other cats in the household will be surrendered for the child's severe allergies and we are trying to prevent them from going to the shelter. Owner says all of the cats are spayed/neutered and she will have their vaccinations updated before adoption. From the owner: Tiger, my oldest boy, 12 years young. He was born blind but that hasn't halted him at all in life. He makes his way around just fine. I've kept him in his own room for his protection when I'm not home in the fear he will get up high and not be able to get down without hurting himself. He is a tall/lengthy guy, his tail alone is about 14in! He is a kneader with some strong paws so have a blanket for protection on your legs when giving loves.

Rescue Angels of Southern Maryland, Inc.
rescueangelssomd@gmail.com
critters
Founding Member

Re: Blind senior tabby and white - MD

Post by critters »

Aww, poor kitties!!